As a Sparrows Group company, we have access to a global network of mechanical, structural, electrical, hydraulic, automation and control, and reliability engineers. This broad capability allows us to solve a range of complex technical challenges.
Our multi-disciplined engineering team have a wealth of experience working to industry recognised design codes and practices, ensuring integrity and compliance.
Whether we are responding to a reactive breakdown or managing structural design or fatigue analysis we have the capability and experience to deliver valuable solutions.
Our industry-leading team can apply their expertise in both onshore and offshore environments and our broad range of engineering capabilities means we can support a wide variety of technical issues. Typical services we offer include:
- Crane and lifting equipment maintenance
- Main component lift planning
- Structural and fatigue analysis
- Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Specialist lifting system design, manufacture and operation
- Maintenance optimisation
- Written schemes of examination